• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another Robojo33 E-mail

23 posts in this topic

heres the thing: whenever a magician sets the rules, asks you to do something, organizes the bet, its because its all a misdirection and the illusion of fair play or chance has already been factored OUT of the equation by the rules HE has set up to follow.

so dont even waste time trying to figure this out. Just walk away. There could be lots of ways this is could be done, and I assure you that when its all over YOU will lose the bet.

Great analogy. ^^

How about you put your money where your mouth is and take him up on this offer?

Bro then you or someone else tell my why in the name of Jesus does he have another copy Appt. B&B 28 listed alongside with other restored books. WTF?

LINKS

What's that got to do with anything? You send him a juvenile email about a specific book & tell him that it has undisclosed restoration - he emails back & offers you a wager to prove that you're wrong. He even mentions that second B&B 28 with resto in that email.

I haven't the slightest idea how you've convinced yourself that the B&B 28 is trimmed and color touched. Or any of my other unrestored listings. But I tell you what I'll do. I'll end any of my unrestored listings you choose and wager the current bid amount that they aren't trimmed or color touched. This would be easy to set up. You pick the comics and I send the comics you'd like to wager on to Zaid who submits them to CGC and we'll see how they grade. Purple or green, you win. Blue, I win. The wager is the current bid price on any of the comics at the time it's ended. We both send our monetary wagers to the paypal account of Mark Zaid. He pays the winner whichever comics they won on when the results come back. How's that sound? You say they're all trimmed and ct'ed. I know they're not. What better way to decide for sure other than trial by fire and a friendly wager. The wager is open to as many, any and all, who wish to participate.

What should I make of this?

CC

You will lose the bet, see my reply to your post in the other thread.