• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 129 9.8 White pages

91 posts in this topic

Vince, you could give away HG books and people would still think you were just an internet bully with that attitude of yours.

I'm not talking about what they'd *think* it's how they'd *act* on the forums.

The Devil could come on here selling NM Marvel at under-Guide and there would be a line-up of buyers supporting him and telling everyone that "his past doesn't matter" and "what he did was really that bad". lol

Nope.. you still don't get it.

Try again.

:hi:

It's called "naivety", and I'm glad I don't have it.

Oh you've got something JC, but I dont think we wanna know what it is.

OK, I am done now, sorry to derail the derailment.

I admit it , I bought a $10 Capser book from you, so my comments were clearly biased towards you.

I am in the Esquire Brigade!

:acclaim:

Even worse, it was just $7.00. Man, it was cheap to buy your undying loyalty and admiration! :applause:

Vince, you could give away HG books and people would still think you were just an internet bully with that attitude of yours.

I'm not talking about what they'd *think* it's how they'd *act* on the forums.

The Devil could come on here selling NM Marvel at under-Guide and there would be a line-up of buyers supporting him and telling everyone that "his past doesn't matter" and "what he did was really that bad". lol

Try again.

:hi:

To be fair, I don't think JC is that far off on this one. Collectors will drive themselves to the brink of bankruptcy to get certain books, I don't think it's a stretch that they would end up apologists for some reprobate who has the goods.

That's not the point. The point is JC's STFU circuitry is busticated and needs an overhaul.

Dude just does not know when to stop.

JC, have you ever admitting to being wrong, stubborn, obnoxious etc? Ever?

JC, have you ever admitting to being wrong, stubborn, obnoxious etc? Ever?

Of course, and I've apologized a ton of times.

What bugs me about this situation, is if it was an "unknown EBay seller" who immediately relisted the book at a $16K BIN, we'd all be laughing and joking about that kind of an insane flip cash-grab.

But since it's ESQ, who also sells other books on here, suddenly everyone starts kissing hass.

Big time double-standard.