• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Parkinson's Collection -- 10% of all proceeds to be donated!!

700 posts in this topic

You have some great reading here Mark...70 pages to check though...do you happen to have a master list of what is available for those of us who are effort impaired over the holiday weekend :wishluck:

Have a great 4th! :)

You have some great reading here Mark...70 pages to check though...do you happen to have a master list of what is available for those of us who are effort impaired over the holiday weekend :wishluck:

Have a great 4th! :)

Oy, I'm sorry but I do not. Most of the Parkinson books that are still available are in my ebay store so that would be the best place to look. :gossip:

Happy 4th! :applause:

These books are great reading! This was actually a great time to collect comics as a kid. Nice bang for your buck (so to speak!).

#172 - 6.5

#174 - 6.5/7.0

#181 - 7.0/7.5

#184 - fingerprint smudges, 5.5

#197 - 8.0

#198 - 8.0/8.5

#200 - 9.2

Approx $50.00 OSPG 2009 value

$20.00 shipped domestically

th_SupermanFamily200.jpgth_SupermanFamily198.jpgth_SupermanFamily197.jpgth_SupermanFamily184.jpgth_SupermanFamily181.jpgth_SupermanFamily174.jpgth_SupermanFamily172.jpg

ASM King Size Special #8 (1971)

5.5/6.0

$8

Spiderman8.jpg

looks like you still have this one :)

:takeit: (as long as you don't mind throwing it in with the free shipping for the other lot :) )

If I have it, no prob! (thumbs u