• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Avengers/Invaders #1 Blank Sketch Cover

83 posts in this topic

Im actually pretty dissapointed with the images they are now showing for the Herb Trimpe covers. I have some really nice Trimpe sketches on covers and these really do nothing for me, sucks I already paid for a hulk one and I hope the one I get looks better then the on on display

Are these the same price as the Romita sr.?

No they are 1/3 the price of the Romita Srs

Those are really horrible. But It is hard to expect much when they are doing mass amounts and probably paying minimal dollar. I honestly wouldn't buy these. For what you are paying you can get alot more on your own.

The Romita Sr I thought was well worth the money and the Pablo Marcos ones look INCREDIBLE and they are priced at what he charges for sketches.

Also they are being done on covers not available anywhere else. But I do agree I was extreamly dissapointed when I saw these on the DF website.