• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Are all labels for oversize CGC books this ugly?

101 posts in this topic

Alright class, pay attention. This thread is a classic example of hennyclucking. (thumbs u

Thanks for your wise input. meh

Don't you have something better to do? Like complain about the Corral or something? :baiting:

Jim

Alright class, pay attention. This thread is a classic example of hennyclucking. (thumbs u

Don't you have something better to do? Like complain about the Corral or something? :baiting:

Jim

The good doctor has 12,000 posts in 2 years.

lol

Jim

lol

Yeah, so what. I post a lot. I enjoy it.

Jim

lol

My comment was in regards to your hennyclucking.

Jim

lol

I never said I didn't engage in hennyclucking. I just said this thread was a good example of it. It is and continues to be.

Jim

Some of them ain't so bad after all. The video games are cool. CG still sucks though.

I never said I didn't engage in hennyclucking. I just said this thread was a good example of it. It is and continues to be.

Pardon the non-american here, but what is "hennyclucking"?

Jim

lol

Coming from a guy who trolls around a comics board all day and whose majority of posts have little to nothing to do with comics, you're the last person to give advise on a thread that was actually was on-topic... :sumo:

Jim

Jim

lol

Coming from a guy who trolls around a comics board all day and whose majority of posts have little to nothing to do with comics, you're the last person to give advise on a thread that was actually was on-topic... :sumo:

Jim

FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!!

:popcorn:

Pardon the non-american here, but what is "hennyclucking"?

Southern talk for gossip and much ado about nothing....

Jim

lol

Jim

I would hardly call debating whether a counterfeit comic should be graded or not by CGC on topic for this thread. You self important pompous windbag. Kiss my azz.

I would hardly call debating whether a counterfeit comic should be graded or not by CGC on topic for this thread. You self important pompous windbag. Kiss my azz.

Obviously touched a nerve... hmlol

Jim

Jim

He must be drinking :baiting: just messin' with ya JW

60018-BeerBastard.JPG.3f12fbe2db2bc1b041266c6798840401.JPG

Jim

But for your quotes, I wouldn't be able to particpate in this thread at all . . . :whistle:

This is one of those threads where I think to myself, "self, wouldn't it be cool if someone organised a 'redesign the CGC label' competition, so people can put their metaphorical money where their metaphorical mouths are?"

Then I tell myself not to be silly, no one's going to want to do that for free and besides, a collector-centric label and a dealer-centric label are two horses of different colours, to use yet another ridiculous metaphor.

Then I get a beer and try to forget about reading the back-and-forth in this thread