• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Weekly Sales thread. , SA-MA ! Definately Mixed Bag ! Thread Closing Today !

71 posts in this topic

Ok, I admit it.. My last sales thread was not up to par. I was filling want lists and not posting books. So here is where I will try and make up for it. I have some good and some great books to offer up to my favorite people on the internet (and a few I have met and think are very cool people). I have a stack of books I started scanning about 30 minutes ago, and I will continue scanning for awhile.

Shipping.. I ship flat rate priority, envelope or box. And include delivery confirmation (at my expense). So shipping is $5.60 and $10.45 respectively.

The regular forum rules apply as always PM offer are acceptable but the :takeit: gets the book. Thanks for looking !

Now some books !!

Batman 251 F- CLASSIC ADAMS JOKER ! $30.00

CA10025.jpg

The Forever People #1 VF- $30.00 1st Full appearance of Darkseid ! Superman app. and 1st Forever People.. Sweet Jack Kirby goodness :cloud9:

Annihilus always wondered what that guy in the hat was pointing at.

He is pointing and saying "Buy this book !" :baiting: