• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comic of the day

23 posts in this topic

• Administrator
Yeah, it's weird that they put the data for the normal cover for the data. This is one of the 120 or so Hero Initiative sketches that were available through a charity auction.

You're right, though. Over 2300 subs for this book is a bit nuts to me.

Unfortunately the way that the Gallery is currently set up I have to enter the comic as the "normal" edition so that it can properly link to the Census (and you may find some in there with no Census data if this didn't happen properly). I do have a field where I can enter some notes or comments, but I only use that to note the pedigree or if the book is an Apparent grade, so that they are searchable by that information on the gallery.

Is that your youngster James? Is she still with you :grin: That pic is hilarious .....

That's my precious Sophie yes :cloud9: She's a little older now, nearly 2. If you notice in the old pic her nose was a bit on the red and bulbous side, you can see it's reducing nicely. She had a strawberry haemangioma from birth which is a harmless type of birthmark that generally disappears over the first few years. I've always been kind of blind to it though as to me she redefines the limits of beauty every day :grin:

sophreads1.jpg