• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Team-Up #4 CGC 9.8 $600????????

25 posts in this topic

Nice job Frank! Always a true professional in my eyes and I will continue to bid on your auctions as usual. This forum hosts a deluge of negative posts at times and is just part of the regular goings on here.

I am so happy with Frank and his service that I have just left my CC# on file with him to bill me whenever I win anything of his and he has been great to accommodate me. There are only 2 other retailers that I do enough repeat business with and are satisfied with to leave my CC # with. And this speaks volumes of how much I trust this person.

Also I have 4 other retailers that I've left Rickdogg's and greggy's CC# with, but that's neither here nor there.... tongue.gif

So, more importantly, where do you get all that bubble wrap and can you hook me up? wink.giftongue.gif

I'll do business with you when your prices are welcomed into the world we call reality and not the realm of the outer speculator.

Btw, you know nothing about me..please stop trying to pretend you do by making comments about what I think when only I can tell you that. "All comics are 1 dollar" that's just laughable..if they were all 1 dollar you'd probably be running around trying to sell them for 10 dollars.

Brian

I'll do business with you when your prices are welcomed into the world

Check his latest auctions...they are. I think 19.99 - $24.99 is a good start bid for some slabbed 9.6 and up moderns, or pre1975 slabbed books. but that is my opinion only and any other bidders on those auctions now..