• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Chicago Dealers....what are you bringing?!?!?!

39 posts in this topic

Just thought I'd start a thread to showcase what we can look forward to seeing from some of our boardie dealers this year :grin:. I'll start it off with a taste of my wares...

- near complete runs of GI Joe and Transformers, multiple grades

- long runs of ASM, Iron Man and X-Men

- full run of Miracleman with many duplicates

- multiple runs of Cry for Dawn, signed variants

- sweet high grade Indys such as Bone 1-3, Grafik Muzik 1-4, Goon 1-3, Cavewoman 1-6, etc..

- just about every key from 1980-present, most in ultra high grade :banana:

- a new to market, 3000 piece Original Owner collection of mostly 9.6 to 9.8 from 1979-1987... DC, Marvel, Pacific, Eclipse issues :o

- TONS of variants and signed books, So Much Fun, Pressman. MPV's, giveaways

- muliple full runs of Pre- Unity Valiant, reds/golds/plats/signed, last issues and low print Acclaim issues

- and last but not least, Strawberry Shortcake #6 ;) (Hi Ang :hi::grin:

Gary, Brad and I are sharing a booth. So, in addition to Brad's wares seen above, these three books will be there. I won't be bringing much, but the things I do bring will be nice!

marvelmystery92-1.jpg

detective2.jpg

detective18.jpg

Just thought I'd start a thread to showcase what we can look forward to seeing from some of our boardie dealers this year :grin:. I'll start it off with a taste of my wares...

- sweet high grade Indys such as Bone 1-3, Grafik Muzik 1-4, Goon 1-3, Cavewoman 1-6, etc..

- a new to market, 3000 piece Original Owner collection of mostly 9.6 to 9.8 from 1979-1987... DC, Marvel, Pacific, Eclipse issues :o

- muliple full runs of Pre- Unity Valiant, reds/golds/plats/signed, last issues and low print Acclaim issues

:banana:

^^

:roflmao: How did you know I was going to ask about that book?

As soon as possible, can anyone start posting the booth #s? I would like to stop by and say hi and then haggle you to death over prices...

kidding on the saying hi...I mean on the haggling

lol

I'd bring a high , thick pair of boots to wade through all the BS being thrown around ....................... :whistle:

As soon as possible, can anyone start posting the booth #s? I would like to stop by and say hi and then haggle you to death over prices...

lol

Jon has a very good point :devil:

Be nice to stop by and see what some of the boards dealer have as well as meet some people before the forum dinner. :baiting:

[quote=bhhooks22

I'd bring a high , thick pair of boots to wade through all the BS being thrown around ....................... :whistle:

Not quite sure what you mean B?

What's that supposed to mean? :screwy:

Maybe he thinks I have (to quote a very funny movie) "NONE OF THE ABOVE!)

(shrug)

Ask Watson, he's BH's official interpreter

lol

You can find Brad, Andy and Gary in Booth 1730 - Moondog's

I have long runs of Boy, Crime Does Not Pay, Crime and Punishment, Daredevil, World's Finest, Batman, Superboy, Brave and Bold, Showcase, Adventures into the Unknown.

And mine are all priced to move. Come early!

The Bedrock City booth will be home to an odd assemblage of various geeks from the forums (too many to list here). We will be performing daily in booth 1834.

I have no idea what everyone is bringing (other than Roy, who is already giving up his secrets - see above). I do know that I will be bringing some comfortable shoes, a healthy appetite, and a checkbook. Come by, say hello, have a sit and chat for awhile. See you there...

Maybe he thinks I have (to quote a very funny movie) "NONE OF THE ABOVE!)

(shrug)

He is probably too young to imagine anyone owning so much stuff he can only dream of at his age AND that they would want to sell it!

Right now he is probably asleep dreaming that he is at the Chicago Con and buying the above list of yours ...for $1 :grin: