• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All-Star Comics #3

46 posts in this topic

What do folks make of this ebay sale? The low price no doubt the result of fuzzy scans and no history of selling comics, but there doesn't seem to be any negative feedback and the seller appears to still be using the account. The same scans were used a month later on a long dormant account that looks to be a scam for sure, with the only fb being negative for an undelivered 5K watch. Amazingly someone popped a bin for 2K more than the previous auction amount. I'm guessing the payment was never sent.

That's a great looking copy Redfury, congrats on getting such a good deal on it too.

-J.

That's sweet, Todd. It sure is a thrill to find such a key in the grade and price range that you were looking for.

I like the PQ, too! :golfclap:

Thanks guys!

Steve, yep, the nice pages are :cloud9:

What do folks make of this ebay sale? The low price no doubt the result of fuzzy scans and no history of selling comics, but there doesn't seem to be any negative feedback and the seller appears to still be using the account. The same scans were used a month later on a long dormant account that looks to be a scam for sure, with the only fb being negative for an undelivered 5K watch. Amazingly someone popped a bin for 2K more than the previous auction amount. I'm guessing the payment was never sent.

I don't think it was real.

the last 2 cgc 6.0's that have sold at auction this year have gone for 7797 and 8663...

So All-Star #3 is heading for price parity with B&B 28 - interesting.

Interesting but sad. Give me AS 3 over BB 28 any day.

the last 2 cgc 6.0's that have sold at auction this year have gone for 7797 and 8663...

So All-Star #3 is heading for price parity with B&B 28 - interesting.

Interesting but sad. Give me AS 3 over BB 28 any day.

(thumbs u

I wouldn't trade an AS 3 for TWO B&B 28s of equal grade