• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hooksie's Sales Thread is HERE !!

281 posts in this topic

Gotta go meet a couple buddies at our little pub we all invested in to play a game of Golden -T golf and have a brew ......And ,er , ahem , .. of course price those DD's ... :whistle:

What kind of responsibility is this? Geez Louise. We have to grade them, wonder about the prices, and visualize you drinking a Texas ale and playing Golden-T golf--whatever the heck that is. :shrug: Don't strain yourself pricing those DDs while you're gulping down hops and looking for holes-in-one (:gossip: meanwhile, back at the ranch, we're hard at work deciphering your sales thread). :baiting:

Gotta go meet a couple buddies at our little pub we all invested in to play a game of Golden -T golf and have a brew ......And ,er , ahem , .. of course price those DD's ... :whistle:

What kind of responsibility is this? Geez Louise. We have to grade them, wonder about the prices, and visualize you drinking a Texas ale and playing Golden-T golf--whatever the heck that is. :shrug: Don't strain yourself pricing those DDs while you're gulping down hops and looking for holes-in-one (:gossip: meanwhile, back at the ranch, we're hard at work deciphering your sales thread). :baiting:

:signfunny:

while, back at the ranch, we're hard at work deciphering your sales thread). :baiting:

That may be a lost cause . . . :grin:

:roflmao:

while, back at the ranch, we're hard at work deciphering your sales thread). :baiting:

Ah , go hop back in your lame sales thread , Diva :makepoint:........and leave my lame one alone ..... meh

Ah , go hop back in your lame sales thread , Diva :makepoint:........and leave my lame one alone ..... meh

BTW , you guys have all my stuff graded by now , or do I need to head back out for awhile ??..... :whistle:

BTW , you guys have all my stuff graded by now , or do I need to head back out for awhile ??..... :whistle:

Head back out. Tip one back for the ctwit. We'll try to keep the derailing to a maximum, er, I mean minimum. :makepoint:

Yep, grades are all done (thumbs u

0.5 across the board :whistle:

:devil:

OK , DD prices

#2 guides at $1,600.00 , ...so , ...um ..........oh that's 9.4 . We'll go w/ fair/good - which is $64 , how bout $50 .. w/ $5 shipping ?

#3 Good : guides @ $60 .....how bout $50 again W $5

#4 (very rare w/ the marker lines drawn in) fair is $24 , ..how's about $15 + $5 ships.......

Do you accept rolled pennies via Media Mail?

Sure !

May want to check your shipping charge , though , ...twit..... :whistle:

C.O.D. :whistle:

:makepoint:

Leave....................................... :makepoint: ......................................... :foryou:

C'mon, we're all comin' out to play. This is my first Hooksie sales thread and, well, some of us might want to relish the fellowship. It's a Friday afternoon fiasco with formidable fomentations. :smirk:

Or did you mean fermentation? You should leave that to me! ;)

Nice word play, Mac Man. And, incidentally, that's all this thread needs--a little fermentation and then all bets are off. :hehe:

OK , DD prices

#2 guides at $1,600.00 , ...so , ...um ..........oh that's 9.4 . We'll go w/ fair/good - which is $64 , how bout $50 .. w/ $5 shipping ?

#4 (very rare w/ the marker lines drawn in) fair is $24 , ..how's about $15 + $5 ships.......

Do you have a 6,7or 8

OK , DD prices

Do you have a 6,7or 8

Nope . a #9 , 13 , 17 , 19

Sure !

Leave....................................... :makepoint: ......................................... :foryou:

C'mon, we're all comin' out to play. This is my first Hooksie sales thread and, well, some of us might want to relish the fellowship. It's a Friday afternoon fiasco with formidable fomentations. :smirk:

Nice word play, Mac Man. And, incidentally, that's all this thread needs--a little fermentation and then all bets are off. :hehe:

Hooksie will be the new cd4ever..... alcohol and thread derailments :banana:

:popcorn:

OK , DD prices

Do you have a 6,7or 8

Nope . a #9 , 13 , 17 , 19

Also a decent #8 & good ( as in not to good)#18 ....

Sure !

Nah , I don't over do the drinking , um , usually . Just enuf to dull the pain of the wit around here .... :whistle:

Sure !

Nah , I don't over do the drinking , um , usually . Just enuf to dull the pain..... of .....my .........fingers........ from......... typing ..........all............ these ..........fekking......... periods .... :whistle:

:whistle:

OK , DD prices

Do you have a 6,7or 8
Since hook doesn't, I'd like to point out that I have a nice little #7 a few posts down.

OK , DD prices

Do you have a 6,7or 8
Since hook doesn't, I'd like to point out that I have a nice little #7 a few posts down.

Uh , are we sharing a ST now ?...I should charge you rent for getting all these high end clients in one place ............. :whistle: