• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hooksie's Sales Thread is HERE !!

281 posts in this topic

Do you accept rolled pennies via Media Mail?

Sure !

May want to check your shipping charge , though , ...twit..... :whistle:

C.O.D. :whistle:

:makepoint:

Leave....................................... :makepoint: ......................................... :foryou:

C'mon, we're all comin' out to play. This is my first Hooksie sales thread and, well, some of us might want to relish the fellowship. It's a Friday afternoon fiasco with formidable fomentations. :smirk:

Or did you mean fermentation? You should leave that to me! ;)

Nice word play, Mac Man. And, incidentally, that's all this thread needs--a little fermentation and then all bets are off. :hehe:

Hooksie will be the new cd4ever..... alcohol and thread derailments :banana:

:popcorn:

Don't forget the pop culture quizzes through musical lyrics. :gossip: And the reported blackouts.

OK , DD prices

#2 guides at $1,600.00 , ...so , ...um ..........oh that's 9.4 . We'll go w/ fair/good - which is $64 , how bout $50 .. w/ $5 shipping ?

#3 Good : guides @ $60 .....how bout $50 again W $5

#4 (very rare w/ the marker lines drawn in) fair is $24 , ..how's about $15 + $5 ships.......

Do you have a 6,7or 8
Since hook doesn't, I'd like to point out that I have a nice little #7 a few posts down.

Uh , are we sharing a ST now ?...I should charge you rent for getting all these high end clients in one place ............. :whistle:

If you get one to buy, I'll pay for that book I bought earlier.

Do you accept rolled pennies via Media Mail?

Sure !

May want to check your shipping charge , though , ...twit..... :whistle:

C.O.D. :whistle:

:makepoint:

Leave....................................... :makepoint: ......................................... :foryou:

C'mon, we're all comin' out to play. This is my first Hooksie sales thread and, well, some of us might want to relish the fellowship. It's a Friday afternoon fiasco with formidable fomentations. :smirk:

Or did you mean fermentation? You should leave that to me! ;)

Nice word play, Mac Man. And, incidentally, that's all this thread needs--a little fermentation and then all bets are off. :hehe:

Hooksie will be the new cd4ever..... alcohol and thread derailments :banana:

:popcorn:

Nah , I don't over do the drinking , um , usually . Just enuf to dull the pain of the wit around here .... :whistle:

Dry wit seasoned with sarcasm. :luhv:

Life must be hell for you living in that Barbie Dream House.

Doc, does hooks live in a mansion? (:gossip: do tell) That comment he made about him needing to get rid of the stink from a Golden Age book smacks of an uppity demographic. :think: But all the graemlins seem so middle class. I hope he'll pay the C.O.D. on those penny rolls I popped in the mail today. :tonofbricks:

OK , DD prices

#2 guides at $1,600.00 , ...so , ...um ..........oh that's 9.4 . We'll go w/ fair/good - which is $64 , how bout $50 .. w/ $5 shipping ?

#3 Good : guides @ $60 .....how bout $50 again W $5

#4 (very rare w/ the marker lines drawn in) fair is $24 , ..how's about $15 + $5 ships.......

Do you have a 6,7or 8
Since hook doesn't, I'd like to point out that I have a nice little #7 a few posts down.

Uh , are we sharing a ST now ?...I should charge you rent for getting all these high end clients in one place ............. :whistle:

Now THAT's a :signfunny:

:roflmao:

What "guide" are we talkin' about any way . . . OSPG 10th edition? hm

My TV guide converted to numeric values and squared w/ a pie squared thrown in occasionally ........Duh !! , .... " THE Guide" ! .... :makepoint:.................... :grin::grin:

My TV guide converted to numeric values and squared w/ a pie squared thrown in occasionally ........Duh !! , .... " THE Guide" ! .... :makepoint:.................... :grin::grin:

Divad , actually , I usually just flip over to comicbookspriceguide.com real quik.

For no other reason than laziness most of the time ...................BH

Divad , actually , I usually just flip over to comicbookspriceguide.com real quik.

For no other reason than laziness most of the time ...................BH

:naughty:

1st up ladies and germs is ASM (VF) 8.0 Guide p =$340 , ..yours =$295

1st app. of someone...

06-19-2008044426PM.jpg

:takeit: at 20% off.

:frustrated: Damn I missed another one.

Nice Pickup (thumbs u

I dunno ?? , ..He seems to be tee tottiling , or teetotaling , .....or Arrrgghhh !! , ...I'm not sure ??

1st up ladies and germs is ASM (VF) 8.0 Guide p =$340 , ..yours =$295

1st app. of someone...

06-19-2008044426PM.jpg

:takeit: at 20% off.

:frustrated: Damn I missed another one.

Nice Pickup (thumbs u

I dunno ?? , ..He seems to be tee tottiling , or teetotaling , .....or Arrrgghhh !! , ...I'm not sure ??

:shrug:

Hello!

Welcome to the "Comics Market - Forum Only Selling" board!

The moderators have asked everyone around here to help educate new comers about the posting rules for this forum so that we can keep things running smoothly. So whenever we see a new thread go up that's missing some of the information required by the rules, someone will generally happen along and post this reminder (by moderator request).

You can find the posting guidelines here:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1460472&page=1#Post1460472

Specifically, you should check out #5

They are well worth reading, because your posts can be removed from the boards if they don't conform to the guidelines. This will help you to attract more buyers as well, since this is how people expect to have books offered around here.

Thanks, and glad to have you here!

Update : DD #'s 3 & 4 are also sold.

I will go thru and update thread , as well as make sure everything is graded and priced .

Thanks everyone .

:gossip:....he did say always interesting & entertaining ST !!.........

I will go thru and update thread , as well as make sure everything is graded and priced .

Thanks everyone .

:hi: You're welcome, sir.

Thanks everyone .

:makepoint::makepoint:

Thanks everyone .

:makepoint::makepoint:

:laugh: