• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hooksie's Sales Thread is HERE !!

281 posts in this topic

How about a late-night trade?... A sweet Tec #401 in VF/NM for your ASM #53?

Which one's that ??

It's wedged between #400 and #402.

AAARRRGGHHH !! .... :frustrated:

I had to get you back for that earlier zinger.

What is Tec #401 ? ...I'm about to go sleepy .......................

Uh, Detective Comics. You know, their #27 was apparently significant or something...Maybe I'll send it to Texas and you can evaluate it (er, not the #27, but the #401).

Yeah , but what's so great about #401 you doofus ? ....Gotta go pass out now , .......I'll deal w/ your lame , but entertaining arss tomorrow ......... :P....... :P

What's so great about funny books, I ask you. Goodness gracious. I need to get some sleep myself to digest your highly offensive questions. It might be high time for a noogie or two. And don't request a wedgie as a substitute (that's against the rules).

I appreciate you for your smack talkin' auctions

So ring me up for the following:

Hulk KS#1 3.5-4.0 $18 + gouge me I'm Canadian, shipping $$

ToS #46 7.5 $150 + gouge me I'm Canadian,shipping $$

Avengers KS#1 4.0 $16 + gouge me I'm Canadian, shipping $$ (to replace my 23 year old dog eared copy)

Marvel Super Heroes #8 9.0 $16 + gouge me I'm Canadian, shipping $$ (got to catchup on my modern drek)

$215? :sumo:

Nice! :golfclap: And now that you mentioned it, he is a smack talker. Not in the sense of discussing heroin, but... :kidaround:

Avengers KS#1 4.0 $16 + gouge me I'm Canadian, shipping $$ (to replace my 23 year old dog eared copy)

Marvel Super Heroes #8 9.0 $16 + gouge me I'm Canadian, shipping $$ (got to catchup on my modern drek)

Nice! :golfclap: And now that you mentioned it, he is a smack talker. Not in the sense of discussing heroin, but... :kidaround:

As you know, dog sled's delivery to Canada is more that just about the Kibble and bits

As you know, dog sled's delivery to Canada is more that just about the Kibble and bits

One more affirmation that dogs are man's best friend.

:o:o ......Thanks Sub . !! ...It's always nice to make a few sales , sprinkled in w/ the tongue lashing ...... :applause:

But , um , ...exactly who's getting gouged on the Canadian shipping again ??

$215 sounds alright . I'm gonna ring your neck now , you Canadian %#$&*# , er , .....um ,.....ring you up , now ....Thanks for your business !! ...

:gossip:...what ?? , ...he said he appreciated smack talkin ?

Throw up some more stuff. :think: Not your cookies, but, you know, funny books. :hehe:

After lunch there pal . Gotta go hang at Chili's w/ a couple guys . Get some bus. started for the week . :whistle:

Ya think I could ever make a living w/ just my sales threads ??............... meh

Throw up some more stuff. :think: Not your cookies, but, you know, funny books. :hehe:

After lunch there pal . Gotta go hang at Chili's w/ a couple guys . Get some bus. started for the week . :whistle:

Ya think I could ever make a living w/ just my sales threads ??............... meh

Not if ya keep giving away those ASM #129s. :baiting:

Chili's nachos appetizer. :cloud9:

Anything left that I didn't already take 20 % off of , is now 20 % off !!

Thanks to all !! (thumbs u :applause:

Books have already been sent off to everyone who has paid . ( even you , Ctwit ! , got your MO today !)

Think I'll work on some MCFarlane Spidey's , Hulk #102 , Avg.'s #4 ,TOS , and some other misc. SWEET books tonight !!

C'mon , ...who wants to get abused tonight ??...... :whistle::P

Avg.'s #4

I assume you mean Avengers 4.

..........lets see it.......... :sumo:

no

.................TEASE..................

Avg.'s #4

no

I actually have two copies . :whistle: One pretty nice , the other , ...not so much !

I'll go work on scans for you horndogs ..........................

Avg.'s #4

no

I actually have two copies . :whistle: One pretty nice , the other , ...not so much !

I'll go work on scans for you horndogs ..........................

oooh the "not so much" copy intrigues me.