• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

This is all lies!!!

79 posts in this topic

I am a long time comic collector, but I like to keep a low profile. I saw someone using my name to distort the truth about different issues in our community, so I wanted to set the record straight.

"Chuck and I started the back issue market in this country together, Edgar Church was an illusion, all of these books came from Iraq!"

"Comic-Keys has NEVER, I REPEAT, NEVER sold an unrestored comic, any other discussion is pure fabrication, these are illusions started by the infidels"

27_laughing.gif......hilarious post thumbup.gif...but if it was all true..... sweatdrop.gif

rifle.gif
1032.gif

You had better be careful, Chuck(who is the most caring and generous man I have ever met, I must tell you) is on his way from Colorado under my direct command and will kill you all! And you know this to be true, because I have said it.

NOW LEAVE ME ALONE OR YOU WILL DIE IN YOUR VOMIT!!

rifle.gif
1032.gif

You had better be careful, Chuck(who is the most caring and generous man I have ever met, I must tell you) is on his way from Colorado under my direct command and will kill you all! And you know this to be true, because I have said it.

NOW LEAVE ME ALONE OR YOU WILL DIE IN YOUR VOMIT!!

14_1_35.gif

You trolled me first!!!

YOU TROLLED ME LAST!!!

Nope...you just trolled me!!! Awww....rats!!!

My sources tell me you have gone back and forth with this foolishness before, and have had to pay a price .

I do not want to have to make you apologize again!

You trolled me first!!!

YOU TROLLED ME LAST!!!

Nope...you just trolled me!!! Awww....rats!!!

My sources tell me you have gone back and forth with this foolishness before, and have had to pay a price .

I do not want to have to make you apologize again!

Screw you bozo! tongue.gif