• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

USA Today "AVENGERS" Movie article !!

35 posts in this topic

WIIIICKED!!!!!!

However, am I the only one who thinks that the first Captain America movie should be entirely set in WWII? The 2nd movie should be about the Avengers and Cap.

Marvel needs to establish the Legend first before Cap can be discovered in the modern age.

The Cap film should end with Cap frozen in ice after WW2 and about to be discovered in the modern age.

If she appears in The movie, who should play Agent 13 (Sharon Carter)?

Heather Graham?

0000009255_20060920161257.jpgsteve2.png

:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

wat rival or spidey do we want to see for no 4?

Mephisto!

So that he can get us to forget Spidey 3 (shrug)

Genius!

Spider-Man 4: Brand New Movie

Lord of the underworld Mephisto offers Peter a deal whereby he saves kills off Aunt May but in doing so reboots Spidey's life from the end of Spider-Man 2...

I am still mad about Venom. He should have been introduced in 3 and then was the ONLY villain in 4.

For this movie I think Mysterio (with a different costume) could be interesting. Spidey not being able to trust his senses might make for a good story. Hobgoblin will be cool, but we need some time off after Green Goblin.

After seeing the new Indiana Jones movie part with the swarm of killer ants in it, it's got me thinking a Ant-Man movie would be pretty cool.

an ant-man movie with the current level of computer-wizardry would be very cool. Something that the kids would revel in watching!

Though if they bring back the Spinning-top doh! ...though there could be a bit of a race on for who could play Egg-head.

A Fez, some shades...and some short-shorts ... hm

I am still mad about Venom. He should have been introduced in 3 and then was the ONLY villain in 4.

For this movie I think Mysterio (with a different costume) could be interesting. Spidey not being able to trust his senses might make for a good story. Hobgoblin will be cool, but we need some time off after Green Goblin.

Lizard. They've been grooming Dr. Conners for years now...it's about time.

They've used up all the other big guns from the first 5 issues. Only makes sense.

R.