• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wolverine Vs. Batman

WHO WOULD WIN IN A BATTLE TO THE DEATH NO HOLDS BARRED IN A ROOM OF 100 X 100 WITH NO WAY OUT AND THERE ONLY WEAPONS THEMSELVES ?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. WHO WOULD WIN IN A BATTLE TO THE DEATH NO HOLDS BARRED IN A ROOM OF 100 X 100 WITH NO WAY OUT AND THERE ONLY WEAPONS THEMSELVES ?

22 posts in this topic

so no admantium claws or utility belt? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yes only themselves that would be cheating for wolverine to sheath his claws or Batman to have his utility belt as that would be a clear advantage against wolverine without his claws!Man to Man only themselves!

Davidking623 thumbsup2.gif

lets say Batman can pack a punch like Tyson at best, you think that would bother Wolverine? 27_laughing.gif, Batman could not physicaly hurt Wolverine, his bones are Admantium, he has a very fast healing factor, one punch from Wolverine would knock Batman out, Batman is just a Human, a tough human, but only human, Wolverine would beat any human who does not have some sort of super human power! Use your brains people!

Yes only themselves that would be cheating for wolverine to sheath his claws or Batman to have his utility belt as that would be a clear advantage against wolverine without his claws!Man to Man only themselves!

I am going to assume you mean that it would be cheating for wolverine to unsheath his claws, because "to sheath" means to enclose or cover...like putting away a sword. shy.gif

In this example, Wolvie only has Adamantium claws that he can keep retracted. But he has an Adamantium skeleton and super-human healing powers. The comparison, I fear, is unfair, as much of what goes into Batman IS his arsenal. That arsenal is an integral part of what Batman is. It is like saying "Who would win against Spidey if he couldn't use his web-slingers?" But even without the webbers, Spidey still has superhuman speed, strength, etc. smile.gif

I am going to assume you mean that it would be cheating for wolverine to unsheath his claws, because "to sheath" means to enclose or cover...like putting away a sword. shy.gif

Yes you got it right for me my bad but I did mention in there without his claws darn mistake

Davidking623

Yeah, Wolverine who would go hand to hand with a Grizzly bear, let me guess Batman can punch, kick and karate chop so hard that Wolverines adamantium skeleton would shatter and crack to nothing. Wolverine is a very good fighter himself and in terms of experience, he has in comic storyline time been around alot longer than Batman, (who struggles at times with the likes of the Joker). You need to read some Wolverine stories and find out about the character. A miss match from the begining. Batman even admited that he could not beat Cap America in recent JLA Avengers, nevermind Wolverine. Batman is HUMAN, nothing more. Batman is HUMAN nothing more. Batman is HUMAN nothing more.

So you think Bruce Lee would beat Wolverine? Batman is a good martial arts fighter, but bye no means the toughest of humans in the comics world. Have you ever read any Batman comics? The Peguin, The Joker, The Riddler, Scarecrow, see even his enemies are [!@#%^&^] and he struggles to beat these, lmfao.