• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Invincible # 1 CGC 9.8 Signature Series Kirkman RARE

26 posts in this topic

No attitude but I did find your response to be a little on the cocky side.

Anyway I've seen plenty of raw on ebay over the last year along with a large stack my LCS once had and a couple at cons. During that time I've seen 90% less of the first prints.

Somebody on the Boards was selling MULTIPLE copies of the CGC 9.8 Larry's. I bought one for $40-50 four or five months ago. :banana:

This is when the Regular #1 in 9.8 was selling for $200-225. My thought has always been that the market being what it was, there were an inordinate number of Larry's copies and that the Larry's copies were generally in much higher grade than the average Regular #1.

I find it hard to believe that the Larry's are really limited (especially to 1000) in light of the way the market has kept the prices on them quite depressed in relation to the Regulars. My 2c.

Somebody on the Boards was selling MULTIPLE copies of the CGC 9.8 Larry's. I bought one for $40-50 four or five months ago. :banana:

This is when the Regular #1 in 9.8 was selling for $200-225. My thought has always been that the market being what it was, there were an inordinate number of Larry's copies and that the Larry's copies were generally in much higher grade than the average Regular #1.

I find it hard to believe that the Larry's are really limited (especially to 1000) in light of the way the market has kept the prices on them quite depressed in relation to the Regulars. My 2c.

your copy was from me, sean :)

when it comes to HG, there are DEFINITELY far more Larry's out there..no doubt bc of the Cardstock the LE's were printed on...

when it comes to HG, there are DEFINITELY far more Larry's out there..no doubt bc of the Cardstock the LE's were printed on...

Well, thanks again dude! It was a sweet deal and I can't wait to get it SS'd!

'Larry' told me he printed 1,000 copies :)

Doubt it ... the Larry's are everywhere

if by everywhere, you mean being sold on ebay by me and one other dude...

then i guess you're right (shrug)

Ebay isn't the only venue in the world :news:

the next day...

Anyway I've seen plenty of raw on ebay over the last year along with a large stack my LCS once had and a couple at cons. During that time I've seen 90% less of the first prints.

So, by 'everywhere' you actually meant 'a large stack my LCS once had and a couple at cons'...

I see..

Anyway, I didn't mean to be an @ss, danny...you've been nothing but helpful to me in the past...My bad if i was a d@uche. :foryou:

Bottom line, everyone sees more Larry's bc they were printed on cardstock so there are many more HG copies...there's a 10 out there and more than a handful of 9.9s.....

You see first prints here and there also, but people hold onto their HG first print Invincible's tighter than their..well....you know.. :)

Well, thanks again dude! It was a sweet deal and I can't wait to get it SS'd!

no prob (thumbs u

get a sweet sketch on it, then sell it back to me :)