• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

50 % off sales thread for next hour(and pay !!) !! Paypal only ! .No Avg.'s #4

42 posts in this topic

I believe what's been sold are the IM #128's , ASM #41 , ASM Anl #1 (CapFF) , Avg's.Anl. #1 , Hulk Anl #1 , TOS #46 , ASM #129 , Secret Wars #8 , and a couple other's (can't remember ?) ...

You didn't expect him to have a list of what was left near the end did you? lol

Hey ! , do I have to do all the work , ..at 50% off ?/

No , I totally agree , I've just been inundated w/ stuff . I'll try to do that next , ......ya boneheads !!...

I believe what's been sold are the IM #128's , ASM #41 , ASM Anl #1 (CapFF) , Avg's.Anl. #1 , Hulk Anl #1 , TOS #46 , ASM #129 , Secret Wars #8 , and a couple other's (can't remember ?) ...

:gossip: ASM #25 and ASM #53 SOLD.

ASM #121 & 122 SOLD.

DD #2, 3, 4 SOLD.

PAYPAL address: bhhooks@yahoo.com

I'll do your work for you BH ya lazy bum.

ASM #121

ASM #121 & 122 SOLD.

DD #2, 3, 4 SOLD.

Commissions for sales thread managers? :shrug:

ASM #121

ASM #121 & 122 SOLD.

DD #2, 3, 4 SOLD.

:acclaim::acclaim: Thanks , I knew I liked ya for some reason ...

ASM #121

ASM #121 & 122 SOLD.

DD #2, 3, 4 SOLD.

:acclaim::acclaim: Thanks , I knew I liked ya for some reason ...

BTW , I think I'm gonna switch back to buying .... :gossip:...It's so much easier ....

Hey, here is an idea, make another thread to cover all the unsold ones, since this is the sold ones, and the other one is cluttered up, then you can have 3 treads to keep track of :grin:

I think you have it under the wrong category, your thread should be under comic events :roflmao: