• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looks like a shill......

36 posts in this topic

The bidder has not bought anything since May, and I don't see any familiar comic sellers leaving him feedback (looks like he is a card buyer). The seller has some crappy feedback as well. Looks like the bidder just came out of the blue to bid on almost all of this guys auctions. Maybe they are legit, maybe not. Just looks fishy to me.

you're a jackarse, gossip.gif you're the only one saying it's a SHILL when other forum members are saying it's not. confused-smiley-013.gif but that's OK, im sorry if somebody pissed in your coffee today and that you're a lonely no pinkglove getting loser...it's OK, you're still special in your mums eye. blush.gif27_laughing.gifpopcorn.gif im done, no need to talk to someone who just got off the short bus. confused.gif sorry dena, but he's an arse! foreheadslap.gif

you're a jackarse, gossip.gif you're the only one saying it's a SHILL when other forum members are saying it's not. confused-smiley-013.gif but that's OK, im sorry if somebody pissed in your coffee today and that you're a lonely no pinkglove getting loser...it's OK, you're still special in your mums eye. blush.gif27_laughing.gifpopcorn.gif im done, no need to talk to someone who just got off the short bus. confused.gif sorry dena, but he's an arse! foreheadslap.gif

You guys think you're so cool,... retard.jpg I don't need any of youse.

Well lets see...... you came at me first, and your joke made no sense, (you must have told it wrong). You should know better that to come at me without being provoked, especially in a thread about shill bidders. And you know all about shill bidders, don't you?!? I'm just stating fact. You have shill bid on your own auctions in the past, so I figured you would know how to spot them. I'm a loser?? Aren't you a 30 something bartender?????

Well lets see...... you came at me first, and your joke made no sense, (you must have told it wrong). You should know better that to come at me without being provoked, especially in a thread about shill bidders. And you know all about shill bidders, don't you?!? I'm just stating fact. You have shill bid on your own auctions in the past, so I figured you would know how to spot them. I'm a loser?? Aren't you a 30 something bartender?????

popcorn.gifpopcorn.gifpopcorn.gif