• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zed's dead, baby . . . Zed's dead. Thread's closed, baby . . . Thread's closed.

132 posts in this topic

Well, I've moved on to the second course of my bachelor dinner tonight . . . kettle chips spread with peanut butter! Cholesterol-freakin' heaven! :cloud9:

Also the number two enemy of comic books everywhere. :sumo:

Free shipping to anyone who guesses the correct answer to this question in the next 5 minutes. Q: What is the number 1 enemy of comic books? Hint: ubiquitous contaminant. lol

Acid?

Finger oils?

bad stuff indeed . . . but, no :)

Well, I've moved on to the second course of my bachelor dinner tonight . . . kettle chips spread with peanut butter! Cholesterol-freakin' heaven! :cloud9:

Free shipping to anyone who guesses the correct answer to this question in the next 5 minutes. Q: What is the number 1 enemy of comic books? Hint: ubiquitous contaminant. lol

Acid?

Finger oils?

And if you're talking about Cherry Poptart...the contaminant could be quite different...

humidity .....

Oxygen. Updated my original post.

Oh, and erm something quite different if you're talking about cherry poptart comics.

Adhesive? lol

H2O ?

Great guess! but nope. :grin:

Young Children with Scissors?

Acid?

Finger oils?

And if you're talking about Cherry Poptart...the contaminant could be quite different...

humidity .....

uh, no. (although that's berry berry bad!) lol

H2O ?

Great guess! but nope. :grin:

Locust? :insane:

Young Children with Scissors?
:makepoint::makepoint:

Acid?

Finger oils?

humidity .....

uh, no. (although that's berry berry bad!) lol

Non sympathetic spouses or girlfriends ? ......or , um , boyfriends (hee-hee) ..(not that there's anything wrong w/ that !)

Grant?

Perhaps the single best cover in the entire 135-mag run :sumo: (with apologies to Frazetta (worship) ) . . .

Ken Kelly's Vampirella #6 VF/NM July 1970 VF/NM 9.0 OW $100

V6Cas-1.jpg