• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Are the Chicago troops still alive ??

12 posts in this topic

Dinner was outstanding. We had a great time at the dinner and afterwards. Hung out for while over at the Hyatt, found out to never bet Roy do anything (because he'll do it), and almost b***ch slapped Edward Scissorhands. Aside from that, nothing much.

Dinner was outstanding. We had a great time at the dinner and afterwards. Hung out for while over at the Hyatt, found out to never bet Roy do anything (because he'll do it), and almost b***ch slapped Edward Scissorhands. Aside from that, nothing much.

I want him to b&*#$tch slap Ferrigno .

...... :gossip:.....otherwise , ..I'm not impressed....

Flight delayed...going to miss our changeover plane so we are stuck in Chicago for another day.

R.

Flight delayed...going to miss our changeover plane so we are stuck in Chicago for another day.

R.

Boy, you had some bad luck with your flights this time. :(

Andy

R.

I told ya flying is scary ! ...................... :whistle:

:gossip:.....good luck though ! ...

I want him to b&*#$tch slap Ferrigno .

...... :gossip:.....otherwise , ..I'm not impressed....

hopefully you changed your mind on this one...

CAL looking out for your Health