• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another ebay question. Power Seller status?

4 posts in this topic

I been well over the requirements for Power Seller status for probably six months or more and plan to stay that way. I've been waiting for ebay to offer the program to me, but it isn't happening.

One issue may be that I had it once a couple of years ago and then didn't sell for a while so they pulled it. When I look up my info it says that I have declined (or something like that) the program.

Anyone know how to actually contact ebay in a way that actually gets a response?

You gotta get on this program PRONTO so you can, among other things, get discounts on Final Value Fees, Mike.

From eBay:

"You can also contact Customer Support Using the "Live Help" link located at the top of the eBay.com Home page."

Live Help is an instant messenger type service through the eBay site. Real time answers with only about 5 minutes wait time, typically. I go on there and to them all the time. It's fun.

Thanks Bill, The discounts is the main reason I jonesin' to get the status. I'll try that again, I went there yesterday but it was taking longer than expected and I was short on patience yesterday. Go figure.