• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - Raw Comics, etc

452 posts in this topic

DR. WHO 59 FN/VF $1.00 1981 issue. Fun mag, chock-full of vital information..

drwho59.jpg

:takeit:

Any more whovian delights? :wishluck::headbang: Any more of those mags at a buck in FN or better, and you can consider them sold to me. :D

FANTASY EMPIRE 17 VG/FN $1.00

DR. WHO 59 FN/VF $1.00

:takeit:

I knew you'd put some up for me. :cloud9: Any more of those mags at a buck in FN or better, and you can consider them sold to me.

SOLD!

:headbang: Thank you Jared!, I'll look to see what else I have close by :headbang:

BATMAN 415 VF/NM $1.00 Starlin/Aparo team-up. Huge list of guest stars, including Scarecrow, Joker, Penguin, Two-Face, Riddler and Mr. Freeze.

batman415.jpg

GIANT-SIZE DRACULA 4 VG+ $3.00 Gil Kane cover. 68 big pages, including a new Dracula story. Also included are classic reprints from the following; ADVENTURES INTO TERROR #4, TALES OF SUSPENSE #46 (Ditko art), TALES OF SUSPENSE #15 (Ditko art) and ADVENTURES INTO TERROR #6.

giszdrac4.jpg

TOMB OF DRACULA 60 VF $3.00 SOLD! The story you thought you would never see, Dracula is emotionally crushed...and cries. Production ink on cover.

tod60.jpg

WINTER SOLDIER WINTER KILLS ONE SHOT VF/NM $3.00 In the midst of the harsh division of the Civil War, James Buchanan Barnes, Captain America's one-time partner Bucky, faces his first Christmas of the 21st century. And faces the truth of the terrible things he was forced to do as the Winter Soldier.

wintersoldier.jpg