• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Everything's $5!!!

193 posts in this topic

The Terms:

• :takeit: only. After an item(s) is posted, NO PMs will be accepted, due to the nature of this thread. You are, however, welcome to PM me about items I may have that have not been posted yet.
  • Shipping is whatever it costs me. If you purchase $30 or more from this thread, shipping is free in the U.S. Canada and overseas, we'll have to work something out, but you guys will at least get a discount :)
  • If not listed, condition is VF to NM.
  • Paypal, check or money order are all accepted.
  • Shipping is typically 1 to 2 business days after payment is received.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. If you're not happy with it, you can return it for a full refund, including shipping costs both ways. This applies to both raw and slabbed comics, so buy with confidence.

The prices are not listed because every post is $5. Some posts will have one comic, some will have several. Every post will be $5, unless I've posted a special of some sort. I plan on posting some stuff every day until Saturday or Sunday (unless I get reall ambitious and get everything I want to post out before then) and I'll get all invoices together after it's finished.

I regret to say that there will be no Action Comics #1, Amazing Fantasy #15, or Fantastic Four #1 in this thread ;)

As always, thanks for looking :)