• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Everything's $5!!!

193 posts in this topic

I have a few more Thors to list tonight and that will be it.

At this point, I am looking to move these, so I will entertain offers (and I'll have another special or two before it ends) via PM.

Thanks again to you guys who have bought stuff already :hail: (thumbs u

Permanent price drop:

New buyers on this thread get 10% off any and all lots,

Buyers who have already purchased items on this thread get 20% off any and all lots.

This applies to existing items and items I add tonight. This is permanant unless I lower it some more ;)

As per PM, all the Thors I've already listed and all the Thors was going to list tonight are sold!

Ok, since the one's I was going to post are now sold, this is the end of the thread. I'm going to keep it open for another couple of days.

All remaining lots are $4.00 for new buyers and $3.50 for those who have already purchased out of this thread.

Thanks again for all those who have bought stuff so far (thumbs u

2. Fantastic Four #250 NM- *warehouse collection*, Fantastic Four #252 NM- *warehouse collection*, Fantastic Four #253 NM-, and Fantastic Four #257 NM- *warehouse collection*

3. Fantastic Four #252 NM- *warehouse collection*, Fantastic Four #257 NM- *warehouse collection*, and Fantastic Four #261 NM- *warehouse collection*

with the new discount I will take these too.

Since no more listing send me my new total and I will send you some money.

Thanks for the great sell thread..although I spent way to much (as usual) :)

2. Fantastic Four #250 NM- *warehouse collection*, Fantastic Four #252 NM- *warehouse collection*, Fantastic Four #253 NM-, and Fantastic Four #257 NM- *warehouse collection*

3. Fantastic Four #252 NM- *warehouse collection*, Fantastic Four #257 NM- *warehouse collection*, and Fantastic Four #261 NM- *warehouse collection*

with the new discount I will take these too.

Since no more listing send me my new total and I will send you some money.

Thanks for the great sell thread..although I spent way to much (as usual) :)

Spending way too much (as usual). :cloud9:

Did you mean...

4. Fantastic Four #252 NM- *warehouse collection*, Fantastic Four #266 NM- *warehouse collection*, Fantastic Four #269 NM- *warehouse collection*, and Fantastic Four #282 NM- *warehouse collection*

The 250, 252, 253, and 257 lot sold earlier to almoe. Just let me know :)

Ok , ladies and gentlemen, in an effort to sell everything, all lots (there are now 12 left) are $3 apiece. Feel free to make offers at this point and everything left can be had for $30 if anyone is interested.

A big thanks (again) to the 5 (now 6) boardies who have bought lots of stuff off this thread :hail:

Page 1

1. Spectre #4 VG/F

2. Hulk #331 VF

4. Sandman Special 1 (1991) #1 Unread NM WP [Copy A]

Page 3:

1. Captain America #238 F/VF (Byrne cover), Captain America #239 F/VF (Byrne cover), Captain America #247 F/VF (Byrne c/a), and Captain America #400 VF+

Page 5:

1. Batman: Gotham Nights (1992) #1 NM Unread OO, Batman: Gotham Nights (1992) #2 NM Unread OO, and Batman: Gotham Nights (1992) #3 NM Unread OO

Page 6:

1. Alpha Flight #1 NM- and Alpha Flight #1 VF/NM SOLD!!!

2. Alpha Flight #2 through #7 All (6) are in the VF to NM range. SOLD!!!

Page 7:

1. Batman 414, 415, and 416 (3 pack) NM, still sealed (there is a 2" split in the LRFC where the plastic has come open, but the comics are still NM and unread.)

2. Batman #429 9.0/9.2 (Nice looking copy, Part 4 of a Death in the Family)

Page 8:

6. Captain America 249, 250, and 252 8.5, 9.2, and 9.0 (Byrne art)

Page 13:

6. Amazing Spider-man #305 NM/NM+ WP (McFarlane)

7. Amazing Spider-man #314 NM- WP (McFarlane) and Amazing Spider-man #324 VF WP (McFarlane, this one is more like a qualified NM/NM+...it looks almost perfect except for the 1/8" split at the bottom of the spine)

Page 16:

1. Thor #280 NM-/NM and Strange Adventures #212 FA (A reader, but Adams nonetheless...)

Page 17:

1. Prophet #6 (Stephen Platt art), Prophet #7 (Stephen Platt art), Prophet #7 (Stephen Platt art), Savage Dragon #1 (Erik Larsen art), Savage Dragon #3 (Erik Larsen art), and Shadowhawk #12:[/b]