• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Frazetta SS Vampi 1 Royal Blue on the Bay

26 posts in this topic

Seriously people...

Anyone who is complaining (and I am not sure who is complaining to Brian or complaining on the boards about any of these signings), please move on.

Brian has done a bang up job getting these books done, the Frazetta's have been compensated very well and people are getting books, with another signing set up shortly for those that missed out the first time.

People that sell their Frazetta books, well that is their right. Again, they paid for the service, the Frazettas have been compensated and that is that.

I love mine, no plans to sell, but I do not fault anyone who sells their book or fault the person responsible for making this happen...

Offending post was deleted so I'm guessing they moved on.

That book is sweet! I'm sure some lucky Frazetta fan will be very happy.

Isn't it purty? It's a double whammy, what with the Royal Blue AND signed by Frazetta....it's just gorgeous. The blue foil of the logo against the yellow of the CGC label, and the overall size (same size as the original, natch!) and magnificence of the cover...it's so pretty. The pictures don't do it justice, I don't think. It will look very, very nice framed on someone's wall.

The coolness factor is just off the charts.

And the 9.6.....even purtier.

Seriously people...

Anyone who is complaining (and I am not sure who is complaining to Brian or complaining on the boards about any of these signings), please move on.

Brian has done a bang up job getting these books done, the Frazetta's have been compensated very well and people are getting books, with another signing set up shortly for those that missed out the first time.

People that sell their Frazetta books, well that is their right. Again, they paid for the service, the Frazettas have been compensated and that is that.

I love mine, no plans to sell, but I do not fault anyone who sells their book or fault the person responsible for making this happen...

Agree on all points, well said Jon :golfclap:

That book is sweet! I'm sure some lucky Frazetta fan will be very happy.

Isn't it purty? It's a double whammy, what with the Royal Blue AND signed by Frazetta....it's just gorgeous. The blue foil of the logo against the yellow of the CGC label, and the overall size (same size as the original, natch!) and magnificence of the cover...it's so pretty. The pictures don't do it justice, I don't think. It will look very, very nice framed on someone's wall.

The coolness factor is just off the charts.

And the 9.6.....even purtier.

You would almost think they're both yours......