• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Finally a chance at 9.6 ? , ..9.8 ??

8 posts in this topic

I don't think either book will go to a 9.8 IMHO. Book one has a spine ding on the FC. The BC has it's share of nicks as well. I would go 9.4 on this book IMHO.

Book 2. Almost the same condition wise. Closer to a 9.6 than the other book. But just a bit short. 9.4 IMHO

I see a little damage on the lower spine corner.

:P

Why .... YOU !! ...%$#*& , :makepoint:............... Oh , ...sorry , your right , and that's what I needed to hear ! Came from an estate sale last year and seem to poss. be relatively valuable in grade . So , ..I thought I'd check ..

Thanks Aces ... :grin: (thumbs u

I don't think either book will go to a 9.8 IMHO. Book one has a spine ding on the FC. The BC has it's share of nicks as well. I would go 9.4 on this book IMHO.

Book 2. Almost the same condition wise. Closer to a 9.6 than the other book. But just a bit short. 9.4 IMHO

Thanks ! as well .......... (thumbs u

I see a little damage on the lower spine corner.

:P

Why .... YOU !! ...%$#*& , :makepoint:............... Oh , ...sorry , your right , and that's what I needed to hear ! Came from an estate sale last year and seem to poss. be relatively valuable in grade . So , ..I thought I'd check ..

Thanks Aces ... :grin: (thumbs u

Only the first book loaded for me when I made the post.

Didn't realize there were two.

The second one should hit 9.6 if that white mark in the girl's hair along the spine is artwork.

(thumbs u