• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Elementary, My Dear Watson!

28 posts in this topic

Yahoo! That means the rest of us still have a shot with Sis!

I dunno man, if she was 20 in that pic(and that would be generous) just add 70 years to get her current age. Maybe sis's daughter would be more your speed at approx 60 years old. That's around your age, right?

I think the word is that 45 is the new 60. So I'm cool with Sis. She looks like she has some experience, if you know what I mean. (thumbs u

Ok, so Sherlock Holmes never said that in the books

Good call, as you knew if you didn't post that disclaimer, you'd have a pack of nerds in here hammering you on it. lol

Funny, you're the only one who has even made reference to it.

Good call, as you knew if you didn't post that disclaimer, you'd have a pack of nerds in here hammering you on it. lol

Exactly my point. doh!

If it's NOT there, then the nerds come running, all looking to answer a question that was never asked. lol

"Hey, did you know that Sherlock Holmes never actually uttered that phrase?"

Yahoo! That means the rest of us still have a shot with Sis!

Actually, according to the sentence, that's just a random female and the guy's name is Sis Jim - no wonder he doesn't like girls. lol

Exactly my point. doh!

If it's NOT there, then the nerds come running, all looking to answer a question that was never asked. lol

"Hey, did you know that Sherlock Holmes never actually uttered that phrase?"

I think it worked out just fine, one post commenting on my clarification, thousands of nerd posting hours saved from having done so.

I think it worked out just fine, one post commenting on my clarification, thousands of nerd posting hours saved from having done so.

I think that was a real smart move, and I'll try it in the future. (thumbs u