• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS - New Mutants 98 CGC 9.8 WHITE newstand variant copy HIGHEST GRADED COPY

24 posts in this topic

Is the direct edition really worth that much more? I sold a CGC 9.8 about a year ago on ebay and don't recall which edition it was.

it was most likely the direct version, i've never seen another UPC newstand variant on eBay. i'm sure it's the only UPC CGC 9.8 on the census too. :wishluck:

what's the sudden interest in this book? hm two years ago, i couldn't move these at $125 for a CGC 9.8, ot $185 with a BIN for my CGC 9.8 newstand copy. (shrug)

He is in the new Wolverine movie (Ryan Reynolds will be portraying him), he might have a spin-off movie and he is just very popular in the Marvel universe these days.

ahh...thanks. (thumbs u

Is the direct edition really worth that much more? I sold a CGC 9.8 about a year ago on ebay and don't recall which edition it was.

it was most likely the direct version, i've never seen another UPC newstand variant on eBay. i'm sure it's the only UPC CGC 9.8 on the census too. :wishluck:

Do they differentiate between UPS and Direct editions on the Census?