• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD! Amazing Fantasy #15 - CGC 3.0, Unrestored, Signature Series

27 posts in this topic

For Sale

Amazing Fantasy #15 CGC 3.0, Unrestored, Signature Series

Condition: Off-White to WHITE pages; no Marvel chipping; slight water damage to lower left of back cover; CGC case is in excellent shape; for more information, please call CGC, the serial number is 0931817001

Price: SOLD - offers accepted, but, :takeit: trumps all offers

History of this Comic: Even though I focus on Golden Age and Silver Age Flash, I worked myself into a frenzy with my son pleading last year. So, I purchased this from Brent at QualityComix (a quality dealer). The comic was in a universal label, 3.0 when it arrived. I sent the comic to Chandler Rice at DesertWind for Stan Lee's signature at this year's New York ComicCon. I'm selling to buy art and Golden Age.

Payment: Check, cashiers check or money order preferred. PayPal is accepted.

Shipping Free shipping (with insurance) in the U.S. Out of the U.S., shipping is at my cost, minus 20% rounded up or down to the nearest dollar. Delivery available at San Diego Comic-Con.

Pics of front and back attached.

62148-AF_15_front.jpg.4faa130ccd0074f952e542d8b0855664.jpg

62149-AF_15_back.jpg.4bfdfc1f6815acc936dce0b860a8ce3b.jpg

For Sale

Amazing Fantasy #15 CGC 3.0, Unrestored, Signature Series

Condition: Off-White to WHITE pages; no Marvel chipping; slight water damage to lower left of back cover; CGC case is in excellent shape; for more information, please call CGC, the serial number is 0931817001

Price: $4,000 - offers accepted, but, :takeit: trumps all offers

History of this Comic: Even though I focus on Golden Age and Silver Age Flash, I worked myself into a frenzy with my son pleading last year. So, I purchased this from Brent at QualityComix (a quality dealer). The comic was in a universal label, 3.0 when it arrived. I sent the comic to Chandler Rice at DesertWind for Stan Lee's signature at this year's New York ComicCon. I'm selling to buy art and Golden Age.

Payment: Check, cashiers check or money order preferred. PayPal is accepted.

Shipping Free shipping (with insurance) in the U.S. Out of the U.S., shipping is at my cost, minus 20% rounded up or down to the nearest dollar. Delivery available at San Diego Comic-Con.

Pics of front and back attached.

PM sent

$3600 cash. Plus a few other perks with value to make up the difference.

Fan freakin tastic!

It's a great book and a great sale for the marketplace!

Congrats to both parties involved.