• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silver Age Amazing Spiderman-s AND TOS #39!

50 posts in this topic

Just picked up a small stack of Spideys and thought I would offer up my beautiful copy of TOS #39. As always, :takeit: trumps all. Please post it even if buying via PM. Shipping/delivery conf. is included in prices to the US. Will ship anywhere, but international will have to be figured out. NO PAYPAL.

I will trade any or all of these books for or towards an Amazing Fantasy #15. If you have a copy for sale or trade, please drop me a line.

Tales of Suspense #39 This book is a strong 4.5 with a chance at 5.0. Has very thin/light creases at upper corner of cover. Not 1 chip, and a tight spine. Book is flat as a pancake with Perfect Registration (which is very rare to find) - nearly every copy you see is at the very least, slightly mis-cut. Off-White pages. This is one of the nicest near-mid grade copies you will find. I have seen 4.5-5.0 copies priced and selling in the range of $1400 for an 'ugly copy' to nearly $2000 for a copy that looks like this one. I'll price it in the middle and see what happens: SOLD!

62213-tos39fc.jpg.292f64a3d12f662b1936df2c671231f5.jpg

62214-tos39bc.jpg.215d23de35551c84e6cd707d4f2a8caf.jpg