• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Bronze Fantastic Four, Cap. America, various Marvel, DC and others.

57 posts in this topic

I want to buy a set of Gerbers so will be posting more and more books over the next couple of days.

Next will be a selection of DC and Marvel horrors and more random books from the long box.

:gossip: Maybe I'm missing something. What are the grades on these comics?

Posting guidelines

#6 is an either/or statement as I read it. I can pose a grade but I have not been grading as long as most people here so feel more comfortable posting pics in most cases.

I will, however, go back and attempt to post a grade for each book. It just takes me longer to grade a book to my own satisfaction than it does to scan, upload and post the image.

Savvy?

edit: To forestall the inevitable, I am fully aware that my lack of specific grades on books may jeopardize their chance of selling on these boards. This is a discussion I have had with more than one member but, as I mentioned, I am more comfortable.

I am willing to communicate to a prospective buyer, I will always honor requests to return books and, hey, Im having fun at least participating.

:gossip: Maybe I'm missing something. What are the grades on these comics?

Posting guidelines

#6 is an either/or statement as I read it. I can pose a grade but I have not been grading as long as most people here so feel more comfortable posting pics in most cases.

I will, however, go back and attempt to post a grade for each book. It just takes me longer to grade a book to my own satisfaction than it does to scan, upload and post the image.

Savvy?

edit: To forestall the inevitable, I am fully aware that my lack of specific grades on books may jeopardize their chance of selling on these boards. This is a discussion I have had with more than one member but, as I mentioned, I am more comfortable.

I am willing to communicate to a prospective buyer, I will always honor requests to return books and, hey, Im having fun at least participating.

Since you are offering a money-back guarantee, I'd say go for it and grade 'em. You might be just too hard on yourself. :shrug: See what happens. :thumbsup:

Fantastic Four #154 (Marvel Value Stamp #100 Galactus is intact) Right edge has some tearing and spine tics are evident. Staple stress on bottom staple.

$4.00

scan0001.jpg

:takeit: Start a stack for me

Fantastic Four #154 (Marvel Value Stamp #100 Galactus is intact) Right edge has some tearing and spine tics are evident. Staple stress on bottom staple.

$4.00

:takeit: Start a stack for me

Thank you, sir!

Fantastic Four #199 Looks to be a Whitman Variant

$4.00

Fantastic Four #200

52 pages. FF reunited against Dr. Doom!

$6.00

:takeit:

Thank you, Sir.

Just a reminder. If you aren't happy with the books than a full refund will be in order. (thumbs u

BTW Shooty, not to derail your thread or anything, but I may be able to help you out with your Marvel Team-Up and Marvel Triple Action search. I know I have a bunch of Marvel Team-Up duplicates that I still have to go through and grade.

Mike