• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: Bronze Fantastic Four, Cap. America, various Marvel, DC and others.

57 posts in this topic

BTW Shooty, not to derail your thread or anything, but I may be able to help you out with your Marvel Team-Up and Marvel Triple Action search. I know I have a bunch of Marvel Team-Up duplicates that I still have to go through and grade.

Mike

We just might have to talk on that one. I still need to go through and filter out my duplicates as well. When I have a list Ill let you know.

Ghosts #1

2 or 3 spine stress marks, BRC has some slight creases but the colors on this book are also beautiful. That is not a missing piece on the BRC, just folded at the crease when I got the book and I didnt correct it til after I scanned. 6.0-6.5.

$20.00

scan0002.jpg

Sword & Sorcery #1

Leiber Fafhrd & The Grey Mouser; Chaykin/Neal Adams (Crusty Bunkers) art; Kaluta-c

$5.00

scan0005.jpg

I already have issues 2 and 3....so what the heck. :takeit:

Mike

Sword & Sorcery #1

Leiber Fafhrd & The Grey Mouser; Chaykin/Neal Adams (Crusty Bunkers) art; Kaluta-c

$5.00

I already have issues 2 and 3....so what the heck. :takeit:

Mike

Sold! Thank you, sir!