• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Prices

2 posts in this topic

Any ideas on what a Wolverine 145 Nabisco 9.6 would sell for????? Curious as there are only 2 copies out there. Also can anyone tell me what these books would sell for retail? confused.gif I am kinda new on the CGC thing and would like some help. smile.gif

Hulk 180 9.6

Hulk 181 9.6

Hulk #200 9.6 & 9.8

X-Men #133 9.8

X-Men #134 9.8

X-Men #135 9.8

Marvel Spotlight #28 9.6 & 9.8

Conan #1 9.6 & 9.8

Conan #23 9.6 & 9.8

Iron Man #1 9.6

Wolverine 145 Nabisco 9.6

Thanks!

Wolverine 145 Nabisco 9.6

My two cents...this will go for a nice premium for those who don't like to wait. $200

For those like me who like a challenge, I will buy up ungraded copies, looking for NM+ and up quality, no spinal flaws, sharp corners, no dings that break color and submit them to make my own 9.6 and up of this book. Not enough have been submitted yet. Maybe those that own them don't know of the demand or are happy to keep theirs. Maybe they read them and those copies are now 8.0 caliber and below...

I'd rather buy an ungraded copy of this book from a respectable dealer for $100 - $150. Slab it myself and flip it for 4x that if the grade is high enough, and if the current demand is there. But that is just my opinion.