• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HERO INITIATIVE LAUNCHES MANY EBAY AUCTIONS!!!

23 posts in this topic

I got out bid already so I bumped it up to like 175 or something :S lmao I think the max I'd go for this is $200... I wonder if they provide a nice frame with that photo ? :D

I bid I'm sure I'll get out bid though :D US $149.00 1 1 Jul-16-08 17:20:13 PDT But if not ... hey all the better I get my photo taken & get to have a very strange lunch :S
Thanks for the support! (thumbs u

eh like you said even if I don't win it all goes to a good cause

whats lunch with stan like ? :D I'm tempted to put in a thrill bid cause I'm sure this will go up to the $500 + range :S

Unique, and for me was shockingly educational, but, I did walk into it

with eyes wide open. I was a young fish in the big pond.

Stans best advice over a chicken salad, was that I needed something

to " make yourself stand out " . I guess the ponytail, yellow lightning

bolts in my dark brown hair, and a trophy wife weren't enough. I had a

styrafoam brick wall to display my books behind the tables. He pointed

that out to me and told me to expand upon it. At the next Great Eastern

show I did, and had a tremendous success, till the NFL playoffs started

about lunchtime on Sunday.

Hell! Hate to say it, but I would rather have a 10 minute meet & great with "THE MAN" then a class & lunch w/me. I am even bidding on the Stan auction, and I am going to be there anyway...............Hey, it's for charity (thumbs u
You better not be a cheap date. :sumo: So, you're only worth around 1/5th of a Stan Lee meet but you're worth more than Joe Quesada. :angel: