• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

selling a high grade collection

24 posts in this topic

Boy oh boy.. ppl on the boards are sensitive. Well, first for the spam, I really didn't know it was such a problem on the boards. I haven't been here for a very long time. I now remember why :)Don't worry, I will only be here for about a week then I’m gone forever. BTW, only looking for about 30-35% of retail for HG comics and Yes there's some key issues.

Planning something nefarious?

Boy oh boy.. ppl on the boards are sensitive. Well, first for the spam, I really didn't know it was such a problem on the boards. I haven't been here for a very long time. I now remember why :)Don't worry, I will only be here for about a week then I’m gone forever. BTW, only looking for about 30-35% of retail for HG comics and Yes there's some key issues.

Uh , ...think he just wants to sell some books ............................ (shrug)

Uh , ...think he just wants to sell some books ............................ (shrug)

...and then disappear forever? hm

Only jokin.