• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where is Marc Wolfe?

34 posts in this topic

Umm....lets just say more then 0 and less then 1 :)

I called Marc 2 times the past few weeks including today.

Just making sure there wasn't going to be a restraining order :baiting:

I have finally made contact with Marc Wolfe for myself! He'll be at the Fan Expo with a Skrull Cap for me.

Is there anyone else on the boards who would be interested in having me try and pick up their books for them from Marc?

Hey man

I'm planning on seeing Marc at the Fan Expo this weekend to pick up a commission for myself and 2 for par2ch. I should be able to check the status of yours with Marc - drop me your name and I can check with him.

Hi Everyone, Sorry to cause such a mess here. I just got back from San Diego and Kevin and Dan let me know about this thread. I'm very sorry about the lack of communication on my end for a few commissions that are outstanding. I have been very slammed lately between a busy convention season, finally getting some cover deals, and some personal matters that I won't get into on the boards. I plan on taking this week and next to finish everyones art up and get them in your hands. I know it's not very professional to keep you all wondering whats going on but some things happening in my life are unavoidable. If any of you would rather have a refund rather than wait a couple more weeks I understand and please feel free to PM me. I will make sure I check the boards at least once a day until my commitments are settled. Take care and I hope you all are doing well.-Marc

He wrote this July 30. (tsk)

I would like to say that Marc Wolfe still has not contacted me any further regarding previous commissions that he has already been paid for.

This is after the fact that he came on here and posted that he would be responding to everybody :(

I'd like to thank Raph for picking up one of the two books that Marc Wolfe owed me. It cost an extra $16.50 shipping that I'd already paid Marc for but at least half of the order is filled.

Apparently Marc Wolfe didn't bring the other book with him. This is it:

57772-CapSkrull.jpg

I bought it through his offer on the board on May 7, 2008 but it's pretty obvious he has no intention of sending it. How freaking hard is it to drop it in a mailer and send it out. It was already done and paid for.

Seems a dumb- way of doing business.

I'm very glad that you finally got the book into your possession!.

Marc still has to get in touch with me again about some stuff for other board members. I will agree that he is proving very hard to get into contact with and that he could definately be more reliable to everyone for work that is paid for and completed.