• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HG Slabs...NextMen #21 (Hellboy), ASM, Avengers & More...

32 posts in this topic

Hello fellow boarders...

I have a number of slabs that I would like to sell off, including some I had recently graded, so I can persue other books ... mainly Timelys. More and more modern and coper books have creeped into my collection so it is time to try and re-focus back on what I really want in my collection.

I am going to start off with a few books that I have recently scanned and see how that goes and then I might add some additional books if all goes well... :grin:

All of the books I am adding are typically high-grade slabbed copies...will be mainly Marvel with a few independants. I will accept Paypal or money orders. Shipping is extra, at exact cost...based on yoru perferred method. If you are on the board "probation list", please do not bother.

I am not an active boarder but I have had numerous dealings with several of the GA collectors on this board over the past year and hopefully they could vouch for me. Returns are okay...provided the same book comes back to me and in the same condition as it went out in and at your expense on the shipping. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

I appologise for my crummy scans, but unfortunately that is the best I can get my scanner to do.

The :takeit: dude posted in this thread rules over everything else. PMs are okay as well as are offers if you don't like my price.

Thanks for taking a look...come on guys, help me buy some more Timelys! (thumbs u

Oh, one more thing...all the little white dot looking things are from my scanner, they are not on any of the books or slabs. The slabs are all like new condition unless noted otherwise. Sorry again for the quality of scans...maybe I should buy a different scanner instead of more Timely books.... lol

Iron Man Annual #4

CGC 9.6 White Pages

Modok Appearance

Asking $95

ironmanannual4ho3.jpg

hm

Do it!

Bought my copy of the newstand. Great book!!

It guest stars the Champions. It don't get no more Bronze than that. :headbang: