• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**PRICES REDUCED**Entire Comic Collection to be sold! Midgrade to Highgrade!!

67 posts in this topic

This will be the last round. After this, what ever is left may be sold as a group.

Foolkiller was kind enough to stop by this morning to examine the books first hand and was pleased with my grading and convinced me to let go 2 nice slabs and a number of nice X-Men.

What's not being seen are about 150 moderns (very recent books & mini series)from the past year or so, about another 150 books from copper age (Moon Knight, X-Factor, Non Byrne Alpha Flight, Classic X-men, etc). Just too many dollar type books to list and potential have to mail individualy.

Please inquire if you have need of something.

Last books to post:

Wolverine Limited Series

#1 9.2 $30

#2 9.2 $20

#3 9.2 $20

#4 9.2 $20

Do you have

GI Joe 21, 155

Deadpool 54 & 55

Jonah Hex DC Spectacular

I have a gi joe 21 cgc 9.6...but it is one of the few not for sale. Sorry!

The rest I do not have.

Thanks for asking!

I did indeed see the books this morning and thought they were very nice quality with accurate grading -- particularly on the upper end. I would buy with confidence.

Of course that bastich who takes naps and thus is up late snagged the mistaken DD 168 raw. I hate Greggy.

However, I was able to snag a slabbed version 9.4 of the same book so it was all good. Chris is very nice to deal with and has a spectacular OA collection!

This will be the last round. After this, what ever is left may be sold as a group.

Foolkiller was kind enough to stop by this morning to examine the books first hand and was pleased with my grading and convinced me to let go 2 nice slabs and a number of nice X-Men.

What's not being seen are about 150 moderns (very recent books & mini series)from the past year or so, about another 150 books from copper age (Moon Knight, X-Factor, Non Byrne Alpha Flight, Classic X-men, etc). Just too many dollar type books to list and potential have to mail individualy.

Please inquire if you have need of something.

Last books to post:

Wolverine Limited Series

#1 9.2 $30

#2 9.2 $20

#3 9.2 $20

#4 9.2 $20

Wolverine Limited Series

#1 9.2 $30

#2 9.2 $20

#3 9.2 $20

#4 9.2 $20

:takeit: