• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anybody hear from tablism lately?

123 posts in this topic

UPDATE: All is well. :grin:

I just went to the post office to ship some comics and as soon as Deb saw me she said "Hey, I have an express package for you." So after I was done inside and went out to the car, I opened the box and there was the Spider-Man #1 CGC 9.8 Gold Edition from Chris. So he followed through on what he stated on Thursday and Friday.

Thanks for completing the transaction and it's unfortunate the way the whole thing worked out.

Mike

P.S. Chris - you were wrong. You DID add a freebie in there - a Spider-Man #1 Green Edition. Thanks!

Oh lol, thats were that one went. I had to send a new copy of that one to someone else. Because it was MIA as well. Luckily I had an extra! I really need to avoid post offices in hasty situations.

Cool man keep it consider a good faith for being hearing me out. Sorry again for all the sour words as I know we both got a little nutty.