• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SDCC Reports!

96 posts in this topic

I've heard these have not sold yet and are still in the offer stage/ together and seperately. df

Heard of a Neal Adams X-Men-related cover selling for $120K...any details out there? (shrug)

I heard $175K for the Adams Avengers #93 cover & Windsor-Smith X-Men 55 cover. Would love to see those images!

That was the final hammer price, Burkey was the middle man. That's 175k for both not each of course.

Everyone is at the dinner that Hari arranged. I assume that once people stagger back to their hotels we will get more updates.

Dinner ROCKED!

Thanks to Hari!!!!!!!!!!! He da :censored: man!

Great seeing everyone! Great food, comics and OA! :cloud9:

Dan,

Can you e-mail it to me and I'll upload it to this board?

dem1138@yahoo.com

I was sent a pic to my cell phone but don't have the ability to send photos to e-mail.

It's an enormous image of Spidey - a Marvel Masterworks-type pin-up that I hear was from ASM #3 but I can't find it in my Essentials.

--David

Dan,

Can you e-mail it to me and I'll upload it to this board?

dem1138@yahoo.com

I was sent a pic to my cell phone but don't have the ability to send photos to e-mail.

It's an enormous image of Spidey - a Marvel Masterworks-type pin-up that I hear was from ASM #3 but I can't find it in my Essentials.

--David

Wow, I would love to see a pic of the ASM 3 Marvel Masterworks pin-up. I haven't seen that one since it was in an a Greg Manning's advert in the back of an old OA price guide. $200K !!!

Those large art pin-ups are all art head to toe, It is one of the best Ditko Spidey images around imho.

but $200K yowza!!! Love to see it, please post.

Clem..

Clem

Since I'm not at SDCC I appreciate whatever info is reported ... so thanks guys.

SDCC has always been the show to attend for high end OA and this year is no exception. :applause:

Kirby info? :gossip: (wink, wink).

I hope all collectors out there acquire at least 1 great piece for their collection.

All the best

Cheers!

N