• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Seller/Dealer Input on Raw Pricing above OS 9.2

21 posts in this topic

1. What percentage off guide should I price Midgrade?

If anything, midgrade late SA and BA non-keys should be priced at an even bigger discount to Guide than low grade. They're just as plentiful as low grade, and more overpriced in the guide. I mean, will the supply of F non-key Marvels from 1968 ever be less than demand?

hm more than 50%?

I guess if you put it up at 50% and it doesn't sell then your question will be answered.

(shrug)

Yup... but I am trying to accumulate information/advice in order to devise a successful base formula from the get-go. Why trial and error it if you can "learn" prior... unless its a crapshoot at that percentage. Sounds like it.

20 years ago, 1/2 guide on mid grade would have sold quickly.

Today, it is a crapshoot at 50%. Way too many venues have watered

down the midgrade market.

Guess I'll have to figure 60% as a last resort if 50% fails... thanks for the input.

Depends on the title.

The good stuff; ASM; FF; X-men; Avengers will sell around 50% as long as there isn't anything stupid going on like water damage or tanning.

Stuff like Strange Tales I get for as little as 10% but more normally 25%-35% of guide on eBay.