• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Random stuff for sale. GA/SA/BA various grades. PRICED TO MOVE

254 posts in this topic

Ok all, once again i am selling some books for a friend and he has deemed it prudent to get rid of some nice, nicer, and well, reader stuff :grin:

So, here is the deal. Prices marked in each post, but will consider offers.

Shipping will be $6.00 for US and more for International. Although i dont know what shipping will be for Canada and such, I can ship around 4 for around $10. Anymore, and I will have to check. Im not going to make a profit on shipping so :headbang:

Buy enough, and I will pick up shipping.

:takeit: wins the day. However, I reserve the right to defer to a pm.

Paypal, cash, checks, MO are accepted.

Word of note: Many of these books are in the VG to VF range. I readily admit that I am not the strongest grader in that area as I collect VF/NM up (and some would say I cant grade their either :insane:) so, if you see something that you think is wrong. PM ME please.

Satisfaction Guaranteed. Refunds accepted, some might be cheerful, others not, depending on if the wife is nagging me or not :shy:

So, on with the books.

Arex

Btw, don't you Limey's ever sleep?

Not when there is arseclownin' to be done :thumbsup: