• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Is this good or bad?

28 posts in this topic

Honestly, I wouldn't really know how to take that. Maybe she just made a mistake writing it down. (Just tell yourself that because you're too young to be worrying about those kind of things.)

I'm your age and people would always think that I was older because I've lost alot of my hair and what I have left is going grey. I changed that by shaving my head completely. Now people think that I look younger, which isn't a bad thing.

It's good that you're going to the gym too. Physically you'll feel better and it does wonders for your psyche when you notice your body changing for the better. I've been going to the gym for about 6 months now and I feel better physically and mentally than I ever have before. I start taking Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu in August and it's something that I never would have been able to do in the past. Granted you have a girlfriend, but you'll notice that the ladies start giving you more looks too. (And not the "get away from me creep" looks either.)

Good luck at the gym! (thumbs u

Do you have to wear a thong to make it Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu?

Honestly, I wouldn't really know how to take that. Maybe she just made a mistake writing it down. (Just tell yourself that because you're too young to be worrying about those kind of things.)

I'm your age and people would always think that I was older because I've lost alot of my hair and what I have left is going grey. I changed that by shaving my head completely. Now people think that I look younger, which isn't a bad thing.

It's good that you're going to the gym too. Physically you'll feel better and it does wonders for your psyche when you notice your body changing for the better. I've been going to the gym for about 6 months now and I feel better physically and mentally than I ever have before. I start taking Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu in August and it's something that I never would have been able to do in the past. Granted you have a girlfriend, but you'll notice that the ladies start giving you more looks too. (And not the "get away from me creep" looks either.)

No...Brazilian Bikini Wax :eek:

I think that a comic fan getting attention from a girl for any reason at all is a positive thing.

I'm 54. I am completely ugly but I am not fat. I am so much older than everyone else that nobody can guess my age. I could be 44. I could be 68. I still have my teeth.

No...Brazilian Bikini Wax :eek:

Ouch.

I think that a comic fan getting attention from a girl for any reason at all is a positive thing.

I'm 54. I am completely ugly but I am not fat. I am so much older than everyone else that nobody can guess my age. I could be 44. I could be 68. I still have my teeth.

Ron, teeth are a good thing! I spoke with some of my female friends the other night over drinks and a few of them said teeth are the first thing they notice. :grin:

Ron, teeth are a good thing! I spoke with some of my female friends the other night over drinks and a few of them said teeth are the first thing they notice. :grin:

“My, What Big Teeth You Have!”

"The Better to Eat You With, My Dear."