• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: A bit of everything - GA/SA/BA, Moderns, Mags, TBP, GN, etc. - Discounts!!

59 posts in this topic

Just felt like selling some junk.

Exact shipping costs charged to anywhere in the U.S. I'll ship to Canada & overseas as well, but that seems to be somewhat pricey these days.

Shipping Method: Everything is boxed and shipped USPS priority. I can't do media mail because my post office knows me well and I won't lie to them about what I'm shipping.

Payment Methods: Paypal or Money Order.

I'm going to start with some TBP's and GN's. Hopefully everything will be cheap enough. If it's not, feel free to make offers, especially on multiple items. (thumbs u

If anyone wants them, I've got a handful BA books guaranteed to be in Good condition or worse that are free to anyone buying anything. Take one (maybe more, what do I care) for every one thing you buy. They are:

Ghost Rider 10 - Poor condition, the worst of the bunch. Coupon cut out on story page. Cover completely detached.

Weird Mystery Tales 21 - Wrightson cover :news:SOLD!

Monsters on the Prowl 16 - would probably be about Fine if it didn't have a light layer of dirt on the cover.

Brave and the Bold 99 - Batman and the Flash :news:SOLD!

Tarzan Family Giant 62 - maybe VG/F. light layer of dirt on cover

Tarzan Family Giant 64 - VG tears, small piece missing on b/c

Jimmy Olsen 157 - lots of cover creases

Jimmy Olsen 163 - lots of wear

Action Comics 389 - top left corner turned in on itself, lots of wear

Marvel Collectors Item Classics 7 - lots of wear :news:SOLD!

:takeit: in the thread trumps pm's.

Alright lets get the crickets a chirpin'

Jurassic Park Official Movie Adaptation with Jurassic Park #0 inside - sealed $2

Get it before the movie...oh, dang.

Wrinkles you see are from the plastic bag. There is a hole in the bag and it looks scraped, but it doesn't look like the book got damaged.

th_jurassicpark.jpg

Daredevil - Fall From Grace $4

Daredevil - The Man Without Fear $3

I will also throw in Daredevil - Marked For Death for free if someone wants both of these. It's got some kind of funky stain on the cover. Funky.

Get 'em before...movie... :censored:

Both look unread, but do have a few very minute nicks on corners and spine.

:news: both SOLD!

th_daredevil_fallfromgrace.jpgth_daredevil_manwithoutfear.jpg

$2 each or 3 for $5 if you want one of each

Superman - The Man of Steel - x2. One has a couple dents in the cover.

Superman - Panic In The Sky - x2. The scanned copy has a crunch on the spine above the price.

World Without A Superman

Again, all look unread but have small nicks from storage.

th_superman_manofsteel.jpgth_superman_panic.jpgth_superman_worldwithout.jpg

Phase 1 $10

From 1971. Pretty cool and somewhat weird artwork from Neal Adams, Jeff Jones, Mike Kaluta, Ken Barr, Rich Buckler, Frank Brunner, and others.

I think every corner of this book got crunched in at some point, probably because it's slightly oversized. If I had to assign a grade, I'd say 4.5/5.0.

th_phase1.jpg

Savage Tales featuring KA-ZAR $12 for all 4 mags

7 - VF

8 - VG/FN, looks better but has a ncb crease on front cover

9 - F+, again looks better but has a vertical surface impression on cover that looks like someone used it to write or draw on.

11 - VF

I had a scan of 7 already. I don't really want to scan the others unless I have to.

th_savagetales7.jpg

Conan Saga $3 for all 4

2 - VF

4 - VG/F

7 - F/VF

11 - F-

No scans for these. They were with the Savage Tales mags, so I thought I'd just add 'em to the thread. Again, I would prefer not to have to scan these as nobody is probably interested in them anyhow, but if I have too...I guess...

Ghita of Alizarr $6 :news:SOLD!

Frank Thorne art. A lot like Red Sonya only she's naked on almost every page and she cuts off a dude's junk. Some dings on corners again from being oversized.

th_ghitafront.jpg

You hear that Mr. Anderson?... That is the sound of inevitability... It is the sound of your death... Goodbye, Mr. Anderson...

The crickets have begun chirping. More later...

I can't believe a dude gettin' his junk cut off didn't entice anybody. :insane:

I'll have a few more cruddy books up in about 20 minutes. If I don't sell anything after this round, I'll use the mercy rule and put an end to this thread.

Be sure to take advantage of free beaters!! See 1st post for details.

How 'bout a group of low grade GA Walt Disney Comics & Stories?

Lot includes:

149, 180, 190, 226, & a complete run from 228 - 241. The older ones are in the best condition. Average grade around G to G-. A couple between 228 - 241 have cut out coupons on the back cover. I'll throw in a couple Gladstone reprints too.

$12 for the lot :news:SOLD!

Here's a couple scans of the older ones. 190 is the nicest in the lot.

th_wdcc149.jpgth_wdcc190.jpg

Lot includes:

149, 180, 190, 226, & a complete run from 228 - 241. The older ones are in the best condition. Average grade around G to G-. A couple between 228 - 241 have cut out coupons on the back cover. I'll throw in a couple Gladstone reprints too.

$12 for the lot

Cheap lot of Barks Ducks...must...resist...

I can't ...

:takeit:

Lot includes:

$12 for the lot

I can't ...

Hey, I sold something. WTF's up with that? (shrug)

Just when I thought things were hopeless, you go and totally redeem my selling thread! (worship)

Lot includes:

$12 for the lot

I can't ...

Hey, I sold something. WTF's up with that? (shrug)

Just when I thought things were hopeless, you go and totally redeem my selling thread! (worship)

I live to serve...now if you could just go over and redeem my sales thread ;)

Raw Media Mags #3 - $1

Looks like it's never been read, but like some of the others dinged up slightly on the front and back lower right hand corner due to storage.

th_rawmediamag3.jpg

I've also got a bunch of Faust books cheap if anyone is interested.