• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More comics for sale.............

74 posts in this topic

Let's hope the scans are bigger this time....

1st :takeit: wins.

4.5 w/GREAT colors

$125.00

Very cool cover w/ interior horror story by George Evans. Even awesome image on back cover :cloud9:

Hard to find with colors this strong!

$7 shipping USA. Outside USA buyer pays exact ship & ins.

scan0011xk3.jpg

scan0012sf4.jpg

Can't believe know one has moaned about you having more than one post for your items! I'm in shock, lol, I wonder why? What is with the blue name, does that stand for ex CGC employee? ;)
Damn, forgot about that, I'm new at this. I will post in this thread only and change the title from this point on..... :sorry:

Can't believe know one has moaned about you having more than one post for your items! I'm in shock, lol, I wonder why? What is with the blue name, does that stand for ex CGC employee? ;)
Damn, forgot about that, I'm new at this. I will post in this thread only and change the title from this point on..... :sorry:

where is Arch when you need him? :whistle:

:P

to late.. Mods Notified

to late.. Mods Notified

(worship) (worship)

to late.. Mods Notified

:o

Action Comics #303 4.0 $15Nice white cover, ow-w pages

Looks like supergirl is having some time riding her cousin  :devil:

1st  :takeit: gets it.

$5 postage USA, outside, pays exact postage and Ins.

scan0013fc9.jpg

scan0014wg0.jpg