• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PPSS # 1 1976 CGC 9.8 under GPA

47 posts in this topic

are the other (2) White Pagers and centered as well?

I am too lazy to run downstairs. You want one or not :baiting:

All are white pages and no real mis-cuts..........

What the hell are you doing up? Call me if you want in the next 10 minutes (it's now 1:13) before I hit the hay...............

What the hell are you doing up? Call me if you want in the next 10 minutes (it's now 1:13) before I hit the hay...............

Nah, got a real beauty (White and centered as well as your copy) that I paid $375 for several years ago. :( Wish I would have waited longer. doh!

I was just asking to verify the page quality to see if it the remaining copies were still good deals or not. If they were OWW pagers it would only be a "pretty good" deal... not a "steal".

Just a little insight for anyone looking to add this book to their collection.

As you'll see on GPA this book generally sells between $200-$300 and many have OWW pages. The "exception" sales (between $300 and $400) are *usually* the White pagers and/or better centered copies. Since there are enough to choose from... the best copies fetch the higher end sales for the most part.

In other words, these White pagers are really good deals. :gossip:

Nah, got a real beauty (White and centered as well as your copy) that I paid $375 for several years ago. :( Wish I would have waited longer. doh!

I was just asking to verify the page quality to see if it the remaining copies were still good deals or not. If they were OWW pagers it would only be a "pretty good" deal... not a "steal".

As you'll see on GPA this book generally sells between $200-$300 and many have OWW pages. The "exception" sales (between $300 and $400) are *usually* the White pagers and/or better centered copies. Since there are enough to choose from... the best copies fetch the higher end sales for the most part.

WOW! Did I sleep with you our something?? :o:kidaround:

He is correct!

Steve,

You might want to give BB a commission cause :takeit:

I'll take the 2nd bestest centered copy with the 2nd bestest whitest pages :)

I am thinking I cant miss then even picking third here as long as it is White Page

:takeit:

Davidking623

...sounded like it to me.

I think Steve mentioned shipping costs (if additional) along with the item price in the other threads I've seen.

True, usually $5 USA, but since I did not mention it, if the winners do not want to pay the $5, I will understand.........