• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nearly ***100 CGC SLABS Coming*** >Interesting Mix: HG SA-BA-CA

360 posts in this topic

Brian's heading over and we're probably having Wings and Beer.

I was going to re-list all the unsold books later at reduced prices as opposed to an unsold list... seems to work better. Sorry, but I have a few new listings still to put up.

Coming up... Avengers 4 CGC 9.8 under $10,000 :o:insane:

Sold to Joeypost

***No Avengers 4 9.8 :insane: ***

...I know someone needs this to fill a gap and its not often offered in 9.6 or 9.8 check GPA, but its up there as one of my "least favorite" Bronze Hulk Covers. I assume its Milgrom with a blunted felt tip marker... looks like coloring book art. I just don't want to have to look at it again when I add new hulks to my hulk boxes.

Now that I slammed my own book...Brilliant! :screwy:

Incredible Hulk 179 CGC 9.6 White… $175 ($160 if "YABAS") +S/I

63865.jpg.f47437febf906b1e64bf63524c3212f7.jpg

...I know someone needs this to fill a gap and its not often offered in 9.6 or 9.8 check GPA, but its up there as one of my "least favorite" Bronze Hulk Covers. I assume its Milgrom with a blunted felt tip marker... looks like coloring book art. I just don't want to have to look at it again when I add new hulks to my hulk boxes.

I like it more than the others :shrug: but I am not a Hulk collector.

I like it more than the others :shrug: but I am not a Hulk collector.

One Man's Trash is Another's Treasure I guess.

The layout is fine, but the thick-lined interior rendering on the Hulk in particular is "lazy" and unappealing to me. Looks like a "Rush Job" Yukk

***LAST BOOK before Price Reductions Later...

Unless Someone is Interested in an Origin Set in 9.9/9.8?***

a Classic Miller cover... and the book deserves a 9.8 :mad:

ASM Annual 15 CGC 9.6 W… $40 ($35 if "YABAS") +S/I

9.6 Dude :gossip:

says CGC :sumo: ... its a 9.8 though.

Thanks... its fixed

[font:Impact]BOARD EXCLUSIVE![/font]

***Pacific Coast Pedigree High-Grade Key Battle Cover***

Those who have this issue on their radar know what the last (2) copies sold for on PedigreeComics and how its riding an obvious "spike pattern". This is the highly-respected Pacific Coast copy and its just freakin' stunning. I don't care if it does not sell, but I'll throw it out there at a premium over the last sales due to its potential, provenance and exceptional qualities. I was thinking of throwing it up on either Pedigree or Clink at $3K. So I'll offer it here first (or maybe just) less the 10% fees. No discounting is likely. However, If you have a >really< unique HG Bronze card up your sleeve, I'll hear cash and trade suggestions... but it has to be an obvious enticing item.

Sub-Mariner 8 CGC 9.6 oww Pacific Coast… $2700 + S/I

63878.jpg.1f9e9ae7ae54cc0b2eea8967c4e48632.jpg