• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nearly ***100 CGC SLABS Coming*** >Interesting Mix: HG SA-BA-CA

360 posts in this topic

Dagnabbit!... I need more $$$$ for another collection purchase.

As such, I'm selling off some NEW (to these boards) CGC Duplicates, Undercopies along with some stuff already offered here previously, but mostly priced lower.

I may toss out a few raw books "here and there" too from a recently purchased SA/BA collection just to keep you "peeps" on your toes...

:takeit: DOES NOT TRUMP ALL.

I will not penalize a collector with a legitimate question or concern for a quicker/easier sale.

I will allow a conditional commitment via... :gossip::takeit: for someone who will buy at the listed price but has a question/concern about something they may see on the scan/book... or "needs" to see a back cover scan which I'm not supplying otherwise.

I accept all forms of payment... but certainly "appreciate" when larger orders are payed for by methods that do not cost me additional fees. :):foryou:

Also, if you are a "newbie" to the boards and have been here less than 1 year and/or have less than 500 posts... I reserve the right to "ask you" for more information about yourself (ebay ID, references) etc. before I accept a deal and /or allow payment via Paypal. I also may respectfully ask for payment by check or MO in these circumstances with no offense intended.

Please Keep Watching... It may be worth your while

Is there a rough outline of what's coming?

any HG SA

Not really... Just a mix of SA-BA-CA Slabs. The SA was listed previously and is mostly LG/MG. The Bronze will be impressive with New books and some unsold inventory from previous sales.

A far as the raw... it will be a crapshoot I couldn't predict if I wanted too. I'm just gonna reach in the boxes of "prepped" material I've been grading and processing and throwing it up here and there.

Sorry I can't give a more predictable schedule :(

SOLD to gernblanston :headbang:

***BOARD EXCLUSIVE***

1ST Copy Ever Graded 9.8 (of 2, and I have the other in my collection)

Offered For Sale here first! :headbang::sumo:

EVEL KNIEVEL 1 CGC 9.8 W… $425 + S/I

Last 9.6 sold for $200. Cool "Promo Book" book Ian would grab if it was a DC

63640.jpg.60fce896f339ffa564e5fcd1eb40ddba.jpg