• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nearly ***100 CGC SLABS Coming*** >Interesting Mix: HG SA-BA-CA

360 posts in this topic

Can you do a recap of what is still available? Thanks.

I "was" just re-listing them all with a Discount and/or a Yabas Offer... but a storm came and when I returned it seemed that no one was biting on them so I wrapped it up.

I updated every sold item at the top, so if there is no indication that the item is sold... it's available.

(thumbs u

Sale Pending!

***No Avengers 4 9.8 :insane: ***

...I know someone needs this to fill a gap and its not often offered in 9.6 or 9.8 check GPA, but its up there as one of my "least favorite" Bronze Hulk Covers. I assume its Milgrom with a blunted felt tip marker... looks like coloring book art. I just don't want to have to look at it again when I add new hulks to my hulk boxes.

Now that I slammed my own book...Brilliant! :screwy:

Incredible Hulk 179 CGC 9.6 White… $175 ($160 if "YABAS") +S/I

Sold per PM

You're gonna' regret not getting this when 3 years from now there are no more 9.8s graded and only (1) 9.6 has shown up and sold for $500+

are you challenging us? lol now i'm tempted to slab my copy. BUT, your copy is beautiful (thumbs u

I am indeed... I just have a "feeling" CM Thanos Apps are not done rising... especially the scarcer ones. Plus yours is a 9.2 at best I bet

:kidaround:

:sorry: you called my bluff :cry:

I was unable to connect to the boards late last night for hours so I was not able to invoice.

When I checked General this morning there was no mention of an outage??? Did anyone else experience the same thing I did?

Anyway... I'll work on invoicing today

Previous PM's are going to be deleted on my end. Please respond to the new ones I send

I was unable to connect to the boards late last night for hours so I was not able to invoice.

When I checked General this morning there was no mention of an outage??? Did anyone else experience the same thing I did?

Previous PM's are going to be deleted on my end. Please respond to the new ones I send

We all had issues. (Many of us still do, but last night's issues were computer oriented.)

I had issues.

I had some too, again, briefly within the past 2 hours.

Anyway... All invoices should have been received by now. If I missed anyone (besides Musicmeta... deal in progress) LMK

All "paid for" Packages will go out by Friday.

Those that are sending checks. I'll LYK as soon as they arrive.

Thanks again

[font:Century Gothic]I haven't heard from all of you...

Even if you're not ready to pay just yet, please confirm that you received the Invoice PM if you have not already replied or paid. As I mentioned, I deleted all other correspondences to get better organized.

IF you replied to an older PM that I deleted on my end... I would never see it.

Thanks

[/font]